The LED mirror is inevitably contaminated with moisture in the bathroom filled with water vapor, over time there will be black spots on the mirror. When you maintain bathroom cabinet , tub and other bathroom products, please do not forget your LED mirror. Now let me tell you how to make the LED mirror clean as new.
LED mirror has to avoid moisture, because the glass of LED mirror usually needs to be cut before using it. So water vapor will be easy to go into the mirror through the cutting side to corrode it, which will cause mildew and rust spots on its surface. So I suggest that when you get an LED mirror, you should coat a layer of lacquer on each side and the back of it .
Besides, following points should be noted during daily maintenance：
1. Usually LED mirror should be placed in a dry place, not be random hung on the wall or placed near the basin.
2. Do not touch the LED mirror with wet hands or wipe it with a damp cloth, so it will avoid moisture invading into the glass to cause the emitting layer of mirror surface metamorphic and blackened.
3. The LED mirror can not be touched with salt, grease and acidic substance which may corrode its surface.
4. In order to protect the surface, it’s better to use soft and dry cloth or cotton to wipe the mirror. Using soft or gauze cloth dipped with some kerosene or wax to wipe is also a good choice. You also can wipe the mirror and frame with cleaning cloth dipped in milk, which will make the mirror clear and lightful.
5. The frame of LED mirror needs to use a soft cotton cloth or cotton waste to wipe, in case of rusting.
6. Anoint soap or detergent on the all mirror with a dry cloth before bathing, so it will form a layer of soap liquid film to prevent mirror from being blurred.
7. Evenly anoint defined amount of detergent on the LED mirror with a dry cloth, because of the active ingredient of detergent, which can effectively prevent water vapor from condensing on the mirror surface and have a good anti-fog effect.