While construction or renovation of a house, the least attention was driven towards the bathroom. People spend all their investment in making their living room, kitchen, bedroom and dining room attractive. The least budget was fixed for bathrooms. Now the trend has changed, the bathroom is given a special attention. Each thing related to the bathroom is to consider a lot while purchasing, especially the mirror, which is, consider most attractive accessory of the bathroom.
The mirror is a very attractive and most used accessory in the bathroom. It makes individuals grooming easy, moreover, the lightening effect both artificial and natural makes bathroom look bigger and brighter. There are different types of bathroom mirrors like a frameless mirror, shadow box mirror, framed mirror, captain mirror, medicine cabinet mirror, vanity mirror, extension mirror, pivot mirror, venetian mirror and lighted mirror. Among all mirrors, lighted bathroom mirror is always the best choice. The lighted mirror gives a great reflection in the morning as well as at night when getting ready, the support lighting illuminate, so even at night a clear reflection is given which is easy while shaving, doing makeup or any other thing. These mirrors have a light on all four sides. Therefore, more the lighting in the bathroom, the brighter it will look. This mirror supports with the added lighting that is necessary for any design of the bathroom.
As these mirrors are very important for the bathroom so it is necessary to select them carefully, this will complete the look of a bathroom. Before purchasing vanity mirror with lights, you should consider following things:
- Budget: The lighted mirrors are available in different prices from low priced to very high designer’s lighted mirror. The prices of mirror vary from shop to shop. These are thousands of different styles of these mirrors available online as well. An online search will give you a brief idea about different prices and you can then buy the best suitable price.
- Place of the mirror: Firstly have a look at your bathroom and then select the place where you want a mirror. Place of the mirror is also very important. A stylish lighted mirror place somewhere it should not be can ruin the whole image of the bathroom. You can consult interior designers for the best suitable place for the mirrors. Keeping in mind the bathroom designing trend some bathroom accessory companies provides the interior designing facility to its customers.
- Suitable size: After approving the budget and the place where the mirror should place, it comes the turn to select the suitable size of the mirror. The mirror should not be too big or too small. It should be of a perfect size. The mirror should be of a size, which can easily fulfill your requirements. Select the mirror size, which perfectly fits in your bathroom. If you have less space, you can consult an interior designer. They can help a little bit on size issue by adjusting the mirror.
- The shape of the mirror: Lighted mirrors are available in different shapes the most common are oval, circle, and rectangle shape. You can also go for some other geometric shapes available now a day in the market. Just select the shape of mirror that will look the best in your bathroom. Remember one thing more, not only select the shape that will look best but also consider the shape that will fulfill all your requirements also. Some trendy mirrors are just only good in shape only.
- With frame or without frame: Decide whether to have a lighted mirror with the frame or without a frame. If with frame then, what type of frame? The Framed mirrors give more optical impact to bathroom space. Frames can be of anything glass, metal, wood or any other material.
- Consider a theme: While deciding the mirror designs to keep in mind the theme of your bathroom. The mirror should be in accordance to the bathroom theme. For example, if the bathroom has some wooden elements in it lighted mirror with wooden frame will complete the look of the perfect bathroom.
- Consider all options: While purchasing mirror visit different shops and then compare different styles and sizes. Go online find latest trends available in the lighted mirror. Select the mirror for your bathroom after looking and comparing the whole market and trends.
- Lightning: While selecting lighted mirror be careful and check the lights whether their design is going with your bathroom look or not. Select the mirror whose lights are going with your bathroom interior. LED mirrors are in great demand nowadays.
- Fancy mirror: If you feel that, your bathroom is very dull and lack color you can just compensate while buying a mirror. Selection of a colorful mirror can get over your problem.
- Good reflection: While considering design, considers the reflection also. Not only design matter but reflection also matter. Avoid the mirror that shows a bit change than actual reflection. For example, some mirror shows a bit fat some shows bit slim etc.