Shelving Unit 47.2"H x 47.2"W x 15.7"D in Oak and White (CG51)
- All panels are made with melamine-faced chipboard class E1, high strength, no deformation and strong bearing capacity
- Surfaces of panels are covered with wood-grain decorated papers, scratch and stain resistant and strong wearability
- Color: Oak & White
- Installation kit included, fast and easy assembly
- Package: 5-layer corrugated carton + protective foam board (damp-proof) + EPE (called pearl cotton) with good protection
|Material||Melamine faced chipboard and Steel|
|Color||Oak and White|
|Item Length||47.2 In.|
|Item Width||15.7 In.|
|Item Height||47.2 In.|
|Item Weight||130.0 Lbs.|
|Package Length||50.0 In.|
|Package Width||18.5 In.|
|Package Height||10.6 In.|
|Package Weight||160.0 Lbs.|
|Others Inside||Installation kit|
- Shipping Options:
- Standard Delivery. We use UPS/Fedex/CEVA/Purolator for delivery.
- Scheduled Delivery.We use Home Delivery Carriers/UPS/Fedex for delivery.
- Pre-Sale Estimated Delivery Time:
Estimated Delivery Time is the ocean shipping time for the goods arriving at our warehouse. 5 days before arrival, we will confirm the exact arrival time on the website.
- Pre-Order Estimated Delivery Time:
Estimated Delivery Time is the ocean shipping time for the goods arriving at our warehouse. 5 days before arrival, we will inform customers the exact arrival date.
1. 30 Days Return Guaranteed: Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery. Shipping charge may apply. Pre-orders and customized orders can only be returned within 30 days only in case of product defect.
2. Damage: Any merchandise received damaged must be reported within a maximum period of 5 days following the receipt of the merchandise, to the attention of customer service: email@example.com. Picture or video proof will be required.
3. Claims: The claim limit is the total order value.
Some products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Open box products
- Customized products
- Clearance or final sale merchandise
- All return, exchange, or warranty request should be made in your Decoraport account or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.