If you do not find the proper model/size/function, please enter our custom system.
24 x 32 In LED Mirror Cabinet with Infrared Sensor (DK-NS169)
- LED mirror with infrared sensor.
- Mirror material: the outside is 4mm copper-free mirror and the inside 5mm glass silver mirror.
- Edge grinding process: straight edge, right angle.
- Number of cabinet doors: 1.
- Input voltage: 110 V, output voltage: DC12V.
- Colour temperature: 6000K (white light).
- Led lamp bead model: 5050, 60 beads per meter, super bright white light, each is 20-22 lumens.
- Power drive with UL/IP44/IP65/CE certification, 50/60hz.
- Energy saving LED lifetime approx 50,000 hours.
- Aluminum frame with moisture proof stripe.
- Installation kits are included.
- The item can't be embedded in wall for installation.
- UL certified 110V power supply.
- The distance between the infrared sensor and the wall should be at least 15 cm, because the distance may affect the sensitivity of the infrared sensor.
- After connecting the power supply, place your hand at the distance of 3-8 cm (1-3 inches) from the switch for about 0.5 seconds, and the indicator light is on. When the light is off, the hand is also placed 3-8 cm (1-3 inches) from the switch for about 0.5 seconds and the light is turned off. Note: The response time of the switch is approximately 0.5-1 seconds. When the light is turned on or off within 1 second, it can be used normally.
- FAQ, please click here http://www.decoraport.ca/english/blog/frequently-asked-question-about-led-backlit-mirrors
|Item Width||24.0 In.|
|Item Height||32.0 In.|
|Item Weight||60.0 Lbs.|
|Package Length||35.0 In.|
|Package Width||28.0 In.|
|Package Height||8.0 In.|
|Package Weight||66.0 Lbs.|
- Shipping Options:
- Standard Delivery. We use USPS/UPS/Fedex for delivery.
- Scheduled Delivery. We use Home Delivery Carriers/UPS/Fedex Freight for delivery.
- Pick up in our warehouse. ID and invoice is required for picking up.
- Pre-Sale Arrival Time Left:
Arrival Time Left is the ocean shipping time for the goods arriving our warehouses. In 5 days before arrival, we will confirm the exact arrival date on site.
- Pre-Order Estimated Delivery Time:
Estimated Delivery Time is the ocean shipping time for the goods arriving our warehouses. In 5 days before arrival, we will inform customers the exact arrival date.